Monday, September 20, 2010

more reflections

I was thinking that life can really bring you lot of challenges, I think that is what makes a person either strong or weak depending on how they handle the challenges that come their way. In my family I think it shows how much love, strenght and caring we have. As in all families we have our ups and our downs, but because of the way we are it seems we always come out stronger. I have the best daughters, the best grandchildren and the best of great grandchildren a person could ever ask for. We are a mixture of all people, we have Asian, Hispanic, Black, white, you name it and we have it in our family. I am just rambling, not thinking of where this blog is going, just jotting down thoughts. I was reading one of my granddaughters blog and it made me cry for the pain they are feeling and I cannot do anything to help, actually I was reading two blogs, and they both have pain, but you know what? one of them is going to be just fine because of the love in her heart for her family, her child, her husband. Her heavely Father has blessed her and he will go on blessing her, she and her family have so much love in their hearts, that I think he put them here on this earth so they can teach other families what it means to love and care and to share. He has given them a challenge and I know they will meet that challenge and because of that this world will be a better place for having them here. The other granddaughter is so young and she has faced so much sorrow in her young life, but you know what? she will grow and she will find what she is seeking when she least expects it. She will always have her family to help her, listen to her, give her the hugs she needs and maybe just maybe, she will open her eyes to what is around her and realize what a fantastic life she really has and what is there for her in the future. We all say things in the heat of the moment that sometimes we wish we would never had said, but that is another life learning moment, hopfully we will find peace with what ever we made have said or done and go on learning. It is hard to let go of thoughts, you try to push them out but they have a way of sneaking up on you and popping in your head when you least want to remember. Maybe that is nature's way of reminding oneself of where you do not want to be and you change your path and go where you should be.

Like I said these are just random thoughts that really go no where, but I just felt like jotting them down. Just thinking, just wishing, and just praying.

No comments: