Thursday, October 28, 2010

I loved you the minute I heard your heartbeat

I posted this on my FB page and now I am putting it on my blog.


I loved you the minute I heard your heartbeat. I Loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old but I knew I would die for you, and to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a decision to.. allow your heart to walk around outside of your body. Put this on your status if you have a child or children you love more than life

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh, I totally fell this way the first time I heard Seth's heartbeat! It was a recorded audio-clip, but it didn't matter. That was my son and I loved him. Funny how that happens. And the bond just grows and grows over the years.