Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Time Is Now

I was reading the newspaper this morning and I went to the Dear Abby section and this is what I found, I liked it, so I thought I would put it on my blog for safe keeping to remind me of "The Time Is Now" by Author Unknown

If you are ever going to love me,
Love me now, while I can know
The sweet and tender feelings
Which from true affection flow.
Love me now
While I am living.
Do not wait until I'm gone
And them have it chiseled in marble,
Sweet words on Ice-cold stone.
If you have tender thoughts of me,
Please tell me now.
If you wait until I am sleeping,
Never to awaken,
There will be death between us
And I won't hear you then.
So, if you love me, even a little bit,
Let me know it while I am living
So I can treasure it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.