Monday, October 18, 2010

I was not Tagged, but....

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?

I would love to take a cross country train vacation, I would love to go in the fall so I could see all the beautiful colors.

2. If you could travel in time to any place or to meet any person, where would you go or who would you meet?

I would go back to the 1990's so I could hug my mother and let her know how much I love her.

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

I like any holiday that will bring you together with your family and friends.

4. What is your favorite food?

I love Turkey, Mash Potatoes, Salad, pumpkin pie,

5. If you had $5,000 to spend on anything you want (for fun), what would you do with it?

take the across country train ride, but probably would save it for any emergency that might come up.

6. What was the most treasured gift that you've ever received?

The love of my life, my husband

7. Who is one of your greatest heroes? Why?

The hero's of this country are our service men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.

8. Which animal is your favorite? Why?

our dog Pixie, she gives us unconditional love and affection.

Rules of the game? I tag someone else. You post these questions on your blog and tag someone else.

Who do I tag?

Since I was not tagged in the first place I am not going to tag anyone now, if you want to play, then just copy and paste and post your own answers.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I have never been on a train and I think it would be so fun. By the way, we did get the birthday card for Seth, but he hasn't opened it yet. We were waiting for his birthday. He'll open it tonight!