Saturday, January 15, 2011

thinking of one year ago

Here I am sitting here thinking that one year ago we were sitting in Alaska freezing our you know what off, minus degrees, wind blowing, wearing thermals, slipping and sliding on icy streets but loving it, loving seeing the moose, loving seeing the bright stars, loving the full moons, loving hearing the train whistles at night. Loving being with my family in Alaska

But today I am sitting here in Nevada looking out my window to blue skies, sunshine and 50 degree weather. I am loving it. I am loving to be able to jump in our car and take off to where ever we want and getting to see the different sights, loving being with grandkids, loving being with family in Nevada.

I am counting all of my blessings and loving life right now.

3 comments:

One Mom's Blog said...

Love you, Grandma! I am so glad you guys moved in with mom and dad!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marina the Mom said...

I love being able to see you almost whenever I want. This is the first time since 4/1/1982 (the day I left for Alaska) that I have lived in the same city as you...or at least within half an hour of you. I love it and am grateful for the opportunity. Thank you for moving here.

I love you and dad!!!