Monday, January 10, 2011

update on Grandpa Frank

I just received an e-mail from my sister regarding our Dad, here it is.

Daddy is doing well. He has an appointment on the 20th at 9AM for his heart, which is beating too fast. His on a medication to regulate it, and if that doesn't work, then they'll do the electrical shock. Jim had the same procedure done when he had his heart surgery 9 years ago. He had to have some repair work done on his valves, which he most likely was born with. But he said they give you a sedative where you completely block out any memory of the procedure

Jim is my sisters friend. We are going to San Diego at the end of the month because it is Dad's 94th birthday. I will keep the updates coming.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm glad he's doing so well. We still pray for him and think about him often. Thank you for the updates. Love you.

Meagan Berry said...

Whoa! The electric shock doesn't sound too fun. 94! Holy moly! Give him plenty of smooches for us!