Saturday, December 4, 2010

bah hum bug

I guess the holiday season is upon us, I am excited about Sunday the 5th, we are going to celebrate Christmas early with Marina and family, this is the only weekend that all of her children will be home so Christmas. Maura, Pete, myself and Del will be attending too. I am not excited about Christmas this year, we will not be home, I am going to San Diego to see my Dad and relieve my sister of his care for a few days while she goes to her company Christmas in South Carolina, then I will be flying over to Las Vegas to meet up with Del, he called his friend Emmet to make sure we could stay with them and next thing I know we are staying through Christmas, at first I thought awww good, but now I want to be home for Christmas, Maura and Pete are going to be here by themselves, all the kids cannot make it home so this is making for a sad Christmas. We got a Charlie Brown Christmas tree yesterday because the house needs some Christmas in it. I guess I have the holidays blues, no reason, just does not seem like Christmas. I don't want to decorate, I feel like I am overstepping here at Maura's, so I think I will just do the living room and leave the rest, Maura and her Dad can decorate outside tomorrow if they want. today all I want to say is BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!! Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: