Friday, December 17, 2010

Daddy's home

today we sprung my Dad and he is home, I am very happy, but not too sure of what or where or how to get all the help here in San Diego for him, he still thinks he is going to drive, whew how do you clip a person's wings when he is not ready. This afternoon the home nurse is suppose to drop by, Monday we will take him to his primary care doctor at the Navy hospital and Monday night Debbie will be home and she will take back the reins and Tuesday we leave for home feeling good about leaving.

Yesterday Maura came over and we went to visit with Grandma Virgie, my Dad and then we went shopping until she dropped then we all went to the fishMarket for dinner, yum yum, there was Lorraine, Dannie (Lorraine's sister), Del and myself and of course Maura. Peter and Josh went to the Charger's vs 49's football game and they are on the 49's side and they lost, boo hoo, first time seeing a professional game they did it all, the tailgaters, the game and they had a blast,that was their Xmas gift from Maura, on 40 yard line and 8 rows up, loved it.

The weather has turned damp and cool down here, our bones will be happy to leave Tuesday morning. I am loving life.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm so glad Grandpa Frank is home! Good luck clipping those wings:(

The 49ers game sounds amazing! I think I'd enjoy a live game...but I don't enjoy football, so it would really just be for the experience. :)