Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday

Today is a dreary damp Sunday in San Diego, bones are aching, knees are creaking, and being sleep deprived. But it is a good Sunday, My Dad is home and he told me not to hover over him because he can take care of himself, he wanted to make bacon and eggs for breakfast and I asked him how he wanted his eggs, he informed me that he can cook and not to hover, hahahaha, so I said ok Dad you cook your eggs. We laughed together, we have had a wonderful time together, I am so glad I could be here and enjoy his company, it is truly a blessing. I will be both sad and happy to leave Tuesday Morning, sad to leave my Dad, but happy to get out of this dampness and maybe lose some of the aching creaking bones.

I have enjoyed reconnecting with my friends Linda and Roxanna. Linda and I have been close friends for 39 years and Roxanna and I have been friends for about 58 years, they are like sisters to me, we have been through a lot together and I am blessed to have them in my life.

Only 6 more days to Christmas and life is wonderful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.